Media Registration is now closed for Phoenix Fan Fest 2017.
Please read all information below as our procedures have changed.
Phoenix Fan Fest media registration is open for members of established, editorial media outlets such as newspapers, magazines, TV stations, radio stations, professional blogs, podcasts, etc.
Media credentials are offered to journalists, reporters, reviewers, photographers, podcasters, etc. who are attending for the sole purpose of covering Phoenix Fan Fest for an editorial media outlet.
Photo gallery sites, social media pages, personal blogs, fan sites, and community forums will not be considered for media credentials.
Complimentary media credentials are extended as a courtesy. Attendees and featured guests are valued and we strive to provide an enjoyable experience for them. As such, all media representatives are expected to maintain a friendly environment for attendees, vendors, guests, and staff at all times. Violation of convention policies or press/media rules may result in revocation of your credentials.
Press Application Guidelines
- There will be NO on-site registration for media. All applications must be received by October 13, 2017.
- Each media credential will be issued individually. If you are applying with a team, each person on your team will need to submit an application and be approved separately. Please only apply once per person.
- Applying does not guarantee media credentials. We highly recommend applying as early as possible as media credentials are limited. Professional photography, filming, and interviews are not permitted without approved media credentials.
- Prior approval for another Square Egg Entertainment event does not guarantee approval at any future event. You will be notified if you have been approved or denied within 3 weeks of when you submit your application. Further information will be provided in a confirmation email if you have been approved.
The deadline to apply for media for Phoenix Fan Fest 2017 is Friday, October 13, 2017, at 11:59 PM MST. Any applications submitted after this date will not be accepted. Please plan accordingly.
Square Egg Entertainment reserves the right to approve or deny any application.
Media Terms & Conditions
Your media credential does NOT allow:
- Early or special access into the event
- Special access to any programming event, including media guest panels.
- Guaranteed seating
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Cutting lines
As a media representative of Phoenix Fan Fest, you must follow all Convention Policies, including security and prop policies.
- Please respect the right of attendees, staff, and guests to decline photos, videos, and/or interviews.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for any scheduled press conference invitations and/or interview appointments.
- Commercial photography is NOT allowed inside of the Convention without a vendor’s license and written permission from Square Egg Entertainment.
- Media credential holders should not approach any media guests at their table or during their panel unless having purchased an autograph or photo op session. You are welcome to have your items signed, meet the guest, or have your photo taken with them, but under no circumstances should you approach them to ask for an interview or publicity photo at their table.
- Inappropriate, offensive, or drunk and belligerent behavior is not allowed.
- Media will be admitted into panels as part of general admission as room capacity allows. There will be no designated entrances or spaces for media at panels. Please arrive early to ensure entrance to popular panels.
- Video recordings and flash photography are NOT allowed in any panel rooms.
- Any and all media coverage of Phoenix Fan Fest should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org upon publication.
- Complimentary media credentials are valid for general admission entry for both days of the event. There is no VIP access.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in revocation of media credentials for current and all future Square Egg Entertainment events.